Monday, April 07, 2008

Apologies


swoop
Originally uploaded by katzeye
Sorry about the many missing photos from my portfolio. I had some certain types of people, from a certain country, sniffing around my photos on flickr and making them favorites. I did give them a chance, but when young men in a country known for certain activities just like to collect photos of young boys, that is when I make them private, thereby removing them from here, automatically.

I am working on a website for my portfolio, so, until then, just enjoy this one, in its present swiss-cheese state.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! That's scary!

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home